Customized Aluminum / Zinc Die Casting Aircraft Engine Parts with Sand Blast
|FOB Price:||US $35.6-56.7 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $35.6-56.7/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: OEM
- Die Casting Method: Precision Die Casting
- Machining: CNC Machining
- Surface Preparation: Polishing
- Tolerance Grade: 8
- Certification: CE, RoHS, ISO 9001:2000, ISO 9001:2008
- Technology: Die Casting + Machining
- Secondary Machining: Drilling, Tapping, Milling, Grinding...
- Surface: Polishing, Anodising, Powder Coating etc
- Tolerance: +/-0.02mm
- Delivery: 35-40 Days
- Transport Package: Carbon Box for Aircraft Engine Parts
- Origin: Qingdao, Shandong, China
- Die Casting Machine Type: Cold Chamber Die Casting Machine
- Application: Machinery Parts
- Material: Aluminum
- Pressure Chamber Structure: Horizontal
- Casting Surface Quality Level: 3
- Name: Aluminum / Zinc Die Casting Aircraft Engine Parts
- Quality Certification: ISO 9001:2008, AISI, Ce, Ieo, SGS
- Roughness: 0.6~1.2
- Finish: Free of Deburr
- Package: Carton Box, Wooden Pallet
- Trademark: XH
- Specification: OEM die casting
- HS Code: 73798801
|Item||Aluminum / Zinc Die Casting Aircraft Engine Parts|
|Die casting||Die casting and injection die casting|
|Material||Aluminum, alloy, zinc, zamak, plastic, PA 66|
|Machining||Tapping, grinding, drilling, threading, milling|
|Finish||Anodizing, powder coating, hot-dip galvanizing|
|Application||Construction machinery parts, auto parts, industrial parts|
Qingdao Xinghe Machinery Co.,Ltd. Jointly manufactures and exports a variety of casting products for architectural, automotive, mechanical parts. We export to more than 20 countries on 6 continents and have been doing so for more than 10 years. Our main product line includes sand casting, precision casting, die casting,forging and CNC turning. Materials vary from grey iron, ductile iron, bronze, aluminum, steel, stainless steel, and so on. We have a strong and highly efficient R&D team which can design and make OEM/ODM products according to your ideas and samples.
Die Casting factory:
Casting tolerance: CT9-CT12
Standards: GB, ASTM, SAE, ISO, EN, DIN, JIS, BS
Piece weight: Al 50 g - 100 kg
Heat treating: Discharge, carbonization, tempering, normalization and surface tempering
Surface finishing: Grinding, polishing, painting and various coatings
In order to ensure the quality of the orders, our independent QC members to carry out strict inspection at each stage:
(1)Incoming material inspection
(2)Inspection of work-in-progress
(3)Finished product inspection
(4)Random warehouse inspections
Packaging & Shipping
1. Plastic bag
2. Carton box, wooden box
4. As customers' requirment
1) Experience in casting for many years and served customers all around the world.
2) International advanced-level equipment such as CNC, numerical lathes, CMM.
3) OEM service, you demand is our pursued.
4) ISO quality control
1. How can I get the quotation?
Please send us information for quote: drawing, material, weight, quantity and request.
2. If we don't have drawing, can you make drawing for me?
Yes, we make the drawing of your sample and duplicate the sample.
3. When can I get the sample?
Sample: 25-30 days after you start to make mold. The accurate time depends on your product.
4. What is your main order time?
Order time: 35-40 days after the payment. The accurate time depends on your product.
5. What is your payment method?
Tooling: 100% TT advanced.
Main order: 50% deposit, balance 50% to be paid before shipment.
6. Which kind of file format you can read?
PDF, ISGS, DWG, STEP, MAX..