Professional Brass Casting/ Bronze Cast /Cast Copper for Gear
|FOB Price:||US $788-2,008 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $788-2,008/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Normal Export Packing or Customer′s Requirement|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: OEM Brass Casting
- Casting Form Material: Sand
- Casting Form Usage Count: Permanent
- Surface Roughness: Ra0.2
- Machining Tolerance: +/-0.15mm
- Certification: CE, RoHS, ISO 9001:2008
- Technology: Brass Casting, Copper Casting, Bronze Casting
- Weight: 0.1kg-20kg
- Material;: Copper, Stainless, Aluminium, Brass
- Color: Nature and Custom Require
- Trademark: XH
- Origin: Qingdao
- Casting Method: Sand Casting
- Casting Metal: Nonferrous Alloys
- Surface Treatment: Spray-Paint
- Coating: Sodium silicate
- Standard: ASME
- Name: Brass Casting for Gear
- Surface Finish: Anodizing, Polishing, Powder Coating etc
- Size and Length: Sandard or Custom Require
- Strict QC: Reliable Quality with Precision 0.05
- Deliver Time: 30days After Payment
- Specification: From 1kg To 50kgs
- HS Code: 74199110
1. About us
Qingdao Xinghe Machinery Ltd. Co., locates in Qingdao, China, is a group of one machinery company and ten of foundries and machining factories. As a professional Machinery company, we have great experience in producing and exporting various OEM casting, forging parts and machining parts base on client's design or sample. Main material includes grey iron, ductile iron, stainless steel, carbon steel, copper and aluminium.
Main products are pump parts, motor housing, lathe accessaries, construction machinery, drainage system, automobile industry and so on. Besides, also export the Rigging, Marine, Lifting and Construction Hardware, Chains, Wire Ropes.
2. The process line of production
* Material: Copper, Carbon Steel, cast iron, stainless steel, steel, aluminium, brass...
* Sand and investment casting(precision casting)are all avalable
* Software for drawing: PRO/E, Auto CAD, UG, CAD, PAF and Solidwork 2008 flow analysis
* Further machining work: Turning and cutting, milling, grinding, drilling, reaming and threading
* Equipment: CNC center, CNC center and lathes.
* Surface finish process: Shot blast, chromate plating, power coated and anodizing
* OEM/ODM parts range: Auto parts, electronic parts, furniture parts, home appliance and other industrial uses
* Process: CAD surface, matel processing, surface plating, QC testing and packaging
* Made according to customers' drawing, sepecification and samples
* Castng capacity: 1000tons/per month
3. Detailed Discriptions:
Aluminium, Brass, Copper, Bronze, Stainless Steel, Gery Iron, Ductile Iron
10, 000 tons
Surface treatment: Polishing, Power coated, Painting, Heat treatment, etc.
Produce will be based on customers' drawing, specification or samples
Software for drawing: PRO/E, Auto CAD, UG, CAD, PAF, SolidWorks, etc.
Casting capability: 200-500 tons / per month.
Machining process: Turning, cutting, milling, grinding and drilling.
Packing: Carton box then on wooden crate or according your request.
1) Experience in casting for more than 10 years.
2) Stable business relationship with customers all over the world.
3) More than 500 professional and working hard employees.
4) Incoming material inspection
5) Inspection of work-in-progress
6) Finished product inspection
7) Random warehouse inspections
8) On time delivery.
Hope we can build good cooperation with you.
|Sand Casting||Green Sand||Grey Iron, Ductile Iron, Malleable Iron, Stainless Steel, Carbon, Steel, Aluminum, Brass, Bronze||ASTM|
|Furan Resin Sand|
|Cold Harden Resin Sand|
|Investment casting||Sodium Silicone (Water glass)||Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Special Alloy Steel Bronze, Brass, Aluminum|
|Forging||Hammer Forging||Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy Streel, Brass, Aluminum|
|Stamping Machining||Stamping Machining||All metal material|
|Surface finish process||Shot blast, chromate plating, power coated and anodizing|
|machining||Turning and cutting, milling, grinding, drilling, reaming and threading|