OEM DC Motors Drive Shaft with Drawings
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-7,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $5,000-7,000/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Tons /Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Crate as Customers′ Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Drive Shaft
- Load: Drive Shaft
- Journal Diameter Dimensional Accuracy: IT01-IT5
- Shaft Shape: Stepped Shaft
- Journal Surface Roughness: 0.63-0.16μm
- Technology: CNC Machining
- Weight: 0.3-50 Kgs
- OEM and ODM: 100% with Drawings
- Post-Process: Heat Treatment
- Delivery Time: 30 Days After Payment
- Specification: Oem Motor shaft
- HS Code: 84119910
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Stiffness & Flexibility: Stiffness / Rigid Axle
- Axis Shape: Crankshaft
- Appearance Shape: Square
- Product: OEM DC Motors Drive Shaft
- Tolerance: +-0.5mm or as Drawings
- Machining: Sawing, Turning, Drilling, Milling, Grinding, etc.
- Surface Treatment: Polishing, Powder Cotated/Painted
- Welcome: Drawing and Samples of Motor Shaft
- Trademark: XH
- Origin: Qingdao China
All kind of motor shafts can be made by customers' drawing and samples.
Supporting all kind of motor shafts by CNC maching or forging.
Most of our products are OEM and ODM, OUr OEM ad ODM are 100%
If you have any inquiry of OEM motor shaft, please feel free to contact us.
Quotation will be provided within 24 hours.
ISO9001, 2000 Certificate
OEM is acceptable.
Good quality and low price
Contace us without hesitation
We have the chemical elements analysis centre and the mechanical testing centre which include the following quality control measures: Spectrographic analysis, magnaflux crack detection, ultrasonic detection, dynamic fatigue testing, hardness testing, proof and ultimate breaking strength test...
TUV DIN EN ISO 9001: 2000 & ISO/TS16949 available
|Sand Casting||Green Sand||Grey Iron, Ductile Iron, Malleable Iron, Stainless Steel, Carbon, Steel, Aluminum, Brass, Bronze||ASTM|
|Furan Resin Sand|
|Cold Harden Resin Sand|
|Investment casting||Sodium Silicone (Water glass)||Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Special Alloy Steel Bronze, Brass, Aluminum|
|Forging||Hammer Forging||Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy Streel, Brass, Aluminum|
|Stamping Machining||Stamping Machining||All metal material|
|Surface finish process||Shot blast, chromate plating, power coated and anodizing|
|machining||Turning and cutting, milling, grinding, drilling, reaming and threading|